Vaginal toning is the most effective method for strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises do for your pelvic floor muscles what crunches do for your core muscles. The simple act of contracting and relaxing those muscles, in the same way you would control how you pee (starting and stopping urine flow intermittently), is all it takes to perform Kegel exercises and strengthen your pelvic floor. However, you can take your training to the next level by adding specifically designed products to your routine.
Kegel weights and exercisers are two of the most common devices used for toning pelvic floor muscles. Both work similarly, however, the exerciser, with its high-tech sensors and Bluetooth technology, gives you real-time feedback on your workout and tracks the progress you are making.
Our Joy ON Kegel exerciser with app and vibration provides the following features:
- THE MODERN SOLUTION - Kegel exercises are notoriously boring, but the Kehel makes them challenging and fun. All you have to do is sync the trainer to our free mobile app for Kegel exercise workouts that are both enjoyable and effective. Our modern biofeedback technology tracks your pelvic floor exercise in real time to keep you motivated. Animated challenges make things fun.
- REAL RESULTS, REAL SOON - With consistent training for only 15 minutes each day, you'll notice a difference in just a few weeks! Effective pelvic floor muscle strengthening may help improve bladder control and incontinence, speed up postpartum recovery, and treat pelvic organ prolapse.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - The Joy ON Kehel Kegel Exerciser is recommended by physical therapists and pelvic health specialists in clinics around the world.
- BODY POSITIVE, BODY SAFE - Our product is made with premium medical-grade silicone that is nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and BPA- and phthalate-free.
- THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE MODES - The Joy ON Kegel trainer includes four adjustable massage modes to relax your pelvic floor muscles after exercising.
- OUR FULL SUPPORT - Every Joy ON product is backed by the support of our team. Our customer service, pelvic health physical therapists, and healthcare professionals go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals.
- DOWNLOAD OUR FREE KEHEL APP - Our free app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
In general, keeping track of your Kegel exercises can be quite challenging. First, strength-training is limited to the same action — tightening and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles. You can do this with or without gripping on and releasing an object, such as a weight. Second, most of the changes are internal, making it impossible to see gradual improvements.
The Joy ON Kehel Exerciser is a game-changer. It strengthens your pelvic muscles, gives feedback, and encourages your progress. Traditional Kegel exercises, while effective, can be tedious. Our device with its integrated, animated app, will make your routine more engaging and fun.